A Bridgewalker is an analytical, critical thinker fascinated by spirituality and woo-woo stuff.
You want to use more of your passions and strengths in your work and feel fulfilled.
You want to help others and make a difference.
You love having the freedom of doing what you want, when you want, and from wherever you want.
I get it!
That's exactly why I created The Weekend Academy - an online, group mentorship program for aspiring solo-preneurs.
If you want to be a coach, consultant, or a freelancer, this is the place for you to learn how to create a soulful, joyful and prosperous business - step-by-step - with clarity, confidence, and courage, while discovering and expressing more and more of yourself through your business.
Imagine how it would feel:
- You are working from your home or a cafe, on your laptop every day.
- You have discovered a variety of skills that you didn't even realize you had. Others value those and are willing to pay you for those.
- You have clients who LOVE you for who you are, and you are thrilled to work with them.
- You have more time and money to travel, take vacations, pursue new hobbies.
- The best of all, you are living your purpose. You feel grateful every single day knowing that your work is meaningful for others and fulfilling for you.
This is exactly where I am today. And I know for sure, THIS IS POSSIBLE for YOU!
I am the founder of The Weekend Academy. I am here to help you build a business from your passions and strengths, and lead you on your journey of self-discovery and self-expression through this process.
Understanding how I can help others, and get paid for it has been a journey!
Several years ago, I was exactly where you are today.
I knew I wanted to be a coach but this whole concept felt too vague and too big. I spent years daydreaming about it and countless nights wondering:
"What exactly can I sell?"
"Who will pay me for it?"
"Where do I find clients?"
The lack of clarity on my next steps, and the fear of the unknown, the uncertainty held me back.
Even though my job became unbearable day by day, even though my heart wasn't into it, even though I was seeing weeks and months fly by in the unsatisfactory life, I didn't have the courage to just leap into entrepreneurship.
I spent years, Googling and learning all about entrepreneurship, coaching, and business strategy. BUT I still didn't have a business to show for it.
Then one day, I made a decision, that I am DONE with all this "research" and I have to take some action, any action, one thing led to another. And before I ever thought possible, I was an entrepreneur making money from what I LOVE doing.
One thing I wished I had though was somebody who would hold my hand and walk me through this phase step by step. I craved for somebody who would tell me "These are your next steps to consider, and don't worry, you will get there. We all eventually do."
So now I am on a mission to change exactly that.
- I am here to hold your hand as you build your business on your own terms. You got this!
- I am committed to openly share my struggles with you (even though at times the memory may be painful) so that you can draw inspiration from it.
- I am here to break down complex business strategy and make it so simple for you that you can't help but take your next best action with confidence.
So what do you say? Are you ready to create a business that you will be proud and joyful to have?
Then let's explore what The Weekend Academy is and how it can help you.
Inside TWA, I teach you how to build a business that expresses who YOU are, let all your gifts shine, and The 4 pillars of TWA are the 4 Cs that a solo-preneur needs the most:
1. Clarity - Knowing exactly what you need to think about next will reduce the overwhelm, and give you the systematic approach to building a business that aligns with YOU.
2. Confidence - While it's important to get clarity on your strategy, even more important than that, is your MINDSET!
When you have the right mindset, you figure out the strategy with ease.
Your mindset WILL make or break you in entrepreneurship.
Your mindset WILL either propel you from being a wantpreneur to entrepreneur or it will keep to stuck in your comfort zone forever, never letting you leave your 9-5 job.
Your mindset WILL either draw inspiration from your vision of making a difference or it will keep you scared of the risk.
Don't worry, I got you covered on this one, too! :)
3. Courage - With all the new found clarity and confidence, the only thing you now need is action. It doesn't have to be big. (And in TWA, it won't be big.) In fact, I believe in the power of bite-sized actions taken with intention.
However, as you start taking these actions, different fears will come up that you don't even know you had. That's when we work on uncovering the courage you already have so you take action in the face of fear. Every time it gets a little bit easier, and you learn just how strong you are.
4. Community - Why do it all alone when you can do it with a tribe? (And trust me, most of the times, you won't want to go at it alone.)
More than ever before, people are rising and taking charge of their career. More and more people are craving to have their own business, and are willing to invest time, money, and energy to make that a reality. In TWA, you will meet such people, and form genuine connections with them.
In short, you will have your own team of cheerleaders by your side.
Is your heart screaming "YES, PLEASE!" to all of this?
Then click the button below to apply to The Weekend Academy, and we will see if we are a right fit.
1. Recorded video trainings: You will learn how to design a business strategy that aligns with YOU. There’s no one-size fits-all approach if you want to build a joyful, prosperous business on your own terms. So I teach you the business principles and how to apply them so that you design a strategy that works with your strengths instead of working against your personality. (You have the flexibility of accessing the training library anytime, as many times as you want, and whenever you need to revisit the concepts.)
2. Bite-sized actions: Every training comes with small but effective actions that build momentum and get you results faster than you expect, without overwhelm or stress.
3. Monthly live Q&A calls: The actions in TWA are so bite-sized that if you don’t take them, I know, it’s not the clarity that’s stopping you. It’s a mindset block that needs to be dissolved. That’s why every month, we get on a group call where I help you bust through the fears so that you make progress with confidence. You will also get inspired and learn by seeing your fellow business buddies shatter their own blocks.
4. Member’s Only Facebook Group: This is a place for you to develop relationships and connections with other aspiring and new entrepreneurs just like you. As entrepreneurs we have to learn how to ask for help, how to develop our network of genuine connections, and how to attract abundance by being of help first. This group is a safe place for you to learn and practice these skills with your peers. As a bonus, you will develop a team of cheerleaders who not only get what you are doing but support you in your journey.
From time to time, we will have inspired, fun and relaxed hangouts
to accelerate your business goals and personal growth. E.g. Product development
party, PJ party to uncover your strengths through Sunsigns (Who doesn't want to have fun, right?)
"What I love the most about Manasi's coaching is that after every
session she has simple and clear action items laid out for you which
makes the progress so much easier and faster.
I started working with Manasi to improve my LinkedIn presence but what I got out of it is so much more - from clarity on my career goals to a path with next actions to lead me to my dream career! I now feel confident and empowered.
I told Manasi that her
motto ought to be “helping people move forward faster”, because that's
the essence of what she does.
- Cindy P., Sales Solutions Consultant + Aspiring Sales Trainer
"Joining The Weekend Academy has been one the best decisions. It feels more like taking control of your situation and being more confident about yourself.
I have followed Manasi’s posts on career, series of gratitude on her blog and the Facebook group. I am amazed by the simplicity and authenticity she possess and the urge to light up every individual on her way. She makes herself available to resolve any burning questions.
The classes are helping me find the real happiness, strength and core values. The goal setting exercise has helped in personal life too. You will want to thrive with every video that Manasi shares. It's an immense opportunity to connect with the circle of other members, and learn from their experiences as well.
Manasi's smile and positivity are infectious. It's such a pleasure to be in The Weekend Academy, and enjoy this journey :)"
- Vanita M., DevOps Engineering Professional
1. After reading all of the above, you should have felt excitement in your
heart (and maybe even a bit of a scare in your stomach). If you didn’t
feel any of that, TWA is NOT right for you.
2. We talked about the first C of soloprenuership - Clarity. As an
entrepreneur, you are never going to have enough of it, you have to take
action in spite of it, and it’s only through this action that you will
receive more of it.
So if you are not ready to take the small, bite-sized actions RIGHT NOW, TWA
is NOT right for you.
3. The second C mentioned is confidence. An entrepreneur needs a LOT of it. Fortunately, I have reverse engineered how to develop this skill. (Yes, it’s a skill!)
But here’s the thing, my approach involves using the concepts such as meditation, soul, the universe, Law of Attraction, and intuition. If any of these words turn you off, TWA is NOT right for you.
4. The third C is courage. Courage means taking action in the face of fear.
Two things I can tell you for SURE is that you ARE going to face
your deepest fears as you step into your full potential. And the only
way to live that potential is to take small, scary actions.
In order to make this easier on you:
- You must be willing to share with me with an open heart.
- You must be willing to be vulnerable even if it means you cry on our mentorship calls.
- You must be willing to let your guard down and let me in.
I don’t have children but I AM a fierce tigress when it comes to
creating a safe space for my clients to share their most painful
But there’s nothing that gets me more fired up, and in my no-BS mode of speaking, than when I see, YOU are the only one holding yourself back.
So if me calling you out on your fears offends you or hurts you or makes you defensive, TWA is NOT right for you.
5. Finally, the fourth C we discussed is Community.
You CANNOT do this alone, and you won’t want to! Some of my strongest pillars in business are my business buddies – other solopreneurs who get what I am doing, have shared the same struggles, and are working towards the same goals.
That’s why we (= all TWA members) will work at this together. You not only have to be willing to open up to me, you also have to be willing to give help and receive help from your TWA friends. And yes, I am calling them friends already because once your share this journey, they WILL become some of your best friends.
So if you aren’t ready to step up in the TWA Facebook group to share your day-to-day struggles and wins, and initiate building genuine connections with your TWA peeps, TWA is NOT right for you.
After reading this, you have had one of the 2 reactions:
“Wow! THIS is EXACTLY what I am looking for!”
That means you are thrilled and quite possibly scared a little bit of what’s to come. (This is called a whole body “YES!”)
Alternatively, your reaction could have been,
“Oh no! This is not for me right now.” or “Not sure if this is right for me”.
You are either repelled by the thought of all this or luke warm about it. This means, you are NOT ready for what’s to come. Anything, that is NOT a whole body “YES!” is a NO.
In that case, I am not the mentor for you. Thank you for reading until now. I wish you all the best in building the business on your own terms!
You ARE ready to rock, my friend!